lunes, 18 de julio de 2016

Published 18:36 by with 0 comment

Best Toshiba Laptop

What is the best Toshiba laptop? 5 stars?

Hello, I want a toshiba lap, but do not know which sought one with 500GB hard drive, 15 or 16 "display, 4GB RAM, which has Intel Core i3 (at least), burner, good video card .. . among other things, the truth and I choose life compliqué lol, please recomiendénme one. I'm ... show more 
Update: By the way, I know there are better than those mentioned, but consider a budget of about 16 thousand Mexican pesos excuse jajaj: -S

Best answer: Hi, you name are good, but the best is the Toshiba Qosmio X500-Q895S with: Intel® Core ™ i7-740QM processor* Genuine Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)* 18.4 "widescreen* 6GB DDR3 1066MHz memory* 1TB: 500GB (7200rpm, Serial ATA) + 500GB (7200rpm, Serial ATA)* 1GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 360M

7200 RPM Hard Drive, Advanced / Discrete Graphics, Blu-ray ™, Bluetooth, eSATA USB Combo Port, Hard Drive Impact Sensor, HDMI port, LED Backlit Keyboard, Numeric 10-key pad, Resolution + ™, Webcam and Mic and all this just $ 1.899 (each)   

   
As I am passionate about the world of computers I like to do my own computer configuration, like all the other components I have purchased from websites and have been excellent, hard disk also buy it here, the hard disk is exactly as expected, very good buy.
 
   

Either they are very good and more that are satellite. that if they are somewhat expensive especially that size better encargasela someone uses and any of those two you will leave not less than 13000 pesos so you ise me and to Sobro I have the A505 s 6980 and very good lasts up to 8 hours pinned and nothing happens to the 6 months I've been with her recomendadicima that mark toshiba

    Luck

      edit

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario